411 PAIN - Halloween Night Street Safety
As Halloween rapidly approaches, 411 PAIN (the leaders in road safety awareness), would like to offer the following tips for driving safely on Halloween night.
- Drive slower than the posted speed limit in residential areas, watching carefully all around for children darting into the street or from between parked cars. Pay special attention to crosswalks and intersections.
- Do not pass stopped vehicles on residential streets: they may be dropping off or picking up children.
- If you are the one dropping off or picking up children, make sure to pull over and put your hazard lights on.
- Make sure to pay particular attention to the time - most trick or treating occurs between dusk and 10PM.
- Do not use your cellphone when driving! (This is important on EVERY night - not just Halloween!)
Robert Lewin - owner of 411 Pain Networks - urges you to please use extra caution as you drive on Halloween night!